? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Big Boy!

I wish I had some good pictures to go with this post but just some fun facts!  I went to the doctor today and had a great check up!!  Charlie is weighing in at a HARTY 4lbs 8 ounces!  He is in the 60.8th percentile and is measuring about 1 week ahead!  Dr. Waterfallen said that is great!  Oh, and he has long legs??  He doesn't get that from the Papa/Cotter family so it must be the Harts! He also said he would let me go as long as I wanted but that by 39 weeks he bets Charlie makes his appearance!  I hope he is right but I don't want to get my hopes up!  He is head down and has dropped quite alot since last time.  He said there is alot more room up top when 2 weeks ago I had NONE!!  I can't believe it but I feel like there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!!!

2 comments:

Jonell Hart said...

Great news!! So anxious for Charlie to be here!

Brandi Hart said...

That is great news! Go Charlie!